On July 28th 2022 we established INNODIA iVZW, an international, non-profit organization, with its seat in Leuven, Belgium. The association is building further on what has been achieved within the INNODIA and INNODIA HARVEST IMI-JU funded projects. Founding members are the University of Leuven, King's College London, Medical University Graz, Hannoverische Kinderheilanstalt and Università degli Studii di Siena.
INNODIA iVZW provides a unique pan-European clinical trial infrastructure for type 1 diabetes (T1D), with as specific goals to:
- expand quality T1D clinical trial infrastructure
- provide expertise on smart clinical trial design
- optimize the use of data and samples from people with T1D and at risk individuals for biomarker analysis
- share expertise within the European T1D research space
- provide access to expert research and biomarker laboratories
- empower people living with T1D in clinical trials
- accelerate new entrants and innovation.
Be prepared to join us as member, as clinical trial center, as academic institution or as any other non-profit organization interested in T1D! More to come soon!